ACCOUNTS MANAGER - INTERNAL SALES (Printing/Packaging)
- Job Reference: 397346403-2
- Date Posted: 15 October 2021
- Employer: Jump! Recruteurs
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration and Support, Air Transport, Airport Operations, Business Development & Account Management, Couriers, Delivery & Postal, Coxswains, Ships Masters & Deck Officers, Crane, Hoist & Lift Operators, Customer Service, Defence & Emergency Services, Executive & Management, Finance, Analysis & Reporting, Fleet Management, Forklift & Plant Drivers, Freight, Furniture & Cargo Services, Government & Public Sector, IT, Systems & Digital, Sales & Marketing, Tram & Light Rail Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a Quebec-based company that has been firmly established for over 50 years, has a mission to help its North American partners in the dissemination of a brand image. It offers added value through a complete integrated service in packaging printing, equipment solutions and technical services. It has a strong presence in key industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and consumer goods.
In order to support its growth, it wishes to add an Account Executive, Inside Sales to manage a portfolio of existing clients and develop new ones!
Are you looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to apply your solution selling skills while developing strong business relationships with your partners?
You want to be part of an organization that allows you to use your initiative and negotiation skills, as well as your entrepreneurial and creative spirit.
You like a dynamic environment that gives you the opportunity to analyze and prioritize actions, and to capitalize on your communication skills with various internal and external stakeholders?
You want a company that offers you :
- A stimulating environment in a company with a people-oriented culture;
- To be part of a passionate, collaborative team that is driven by the ideas of its members and has the success of each of them at heart;
- Competitive compensation (base, commissions and bonuses);
- A group insurance and RRSP program with employer contribution;
- And an established hybrid telecommuting policy?
Then, if the following describes you:
- 3 years experience in inside sales;
- Excellent bilingualism (French/English);
- Knowledge of the Office 365 suite;
- Are curious and enjoy learning about new markets.
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Account Executive, Inside Sales!
Please send me your resume at (see below) and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text. We are committed to employment equity and confidentiality.