Randstad are seeking AGI Drivers for Strathalbyn & McLaren Vale you will be an effective communicator that's customer focused with a professional and friendly attitude. Some of the sites are located in Strathalbyn, Mclaren Vale, Dry Creek & Osborne. Candidates will be considered without AGI experience if they carry an HR licence and had heavy vehicle/machine experience. Our client is willing to train people that have a good attitide and willingness to learn.
To be successful you have:
- A valid HR licence
- Experience as an Agitator Driver (desirable)
- Current White card
Key Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering of concrete to site which includes responsibility for compliance with concrete slump tolerances and the discharge of concrete as required
- Conduct concrete agitator truck operations
- Process workplace documentation
- Use communication systems
- Conduct daily checks on the vehicle
- Carrying out daily cleaning of the truck and mixer/trailer.
- Pushing and pulling of loads, including concrete discharge chute.
- General Yard Maintenance including wahing down trucks at the end of the day
Please send your CV direct to this advert by clicking "Apply" or email your resume to
For further information regarding this role or similar opportunities please contact Ebony Jones on
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.