Fabulous opportunity to join a highly successful healthcare company.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience of working in a UK hospital and have the necessary certificates of training from the original equipment manufacture to apply for this role.
You will be covering Hospitals the West Midlands area, especially Coventry.
As the Biomedical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance on medical equipment as per manufacturers guidelines
- Completing repairs
- Completing associated admin needed to close jobs
- Maintaining spare part stock
- Assisting the junior biomedical engineer when needed
Skills the Biomedical Engineer requires:
- Certified OEM trainings
- 3 years' experience with medical equipment
- HNC in Electrical Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- After successfully completing 6-month probation period, enrolment into Death in Service scheme (4x salary)
- Pension with Royal London (enrolment after 3 months of employment)
- Perkbox - discounts/offers with various popular brands
- Cycle to work scheme (after 3 months of employment)