Car Mechanic Upskill to HGV/PCV Mechanic
- Job Reference: 1166571609-2
- Date Posted: 16 November 2023
- Employer: Shorterm Group
- Location: London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration and Support, Air Transport, Airport Operations, Business Development & Account Management, Couriers, Delivery & Postal, Coxswains, Ships Masters & Deck Officers, Crane, Hoist & Lift Operators, Customer Service, Defence & Emergency Services, Executive & Management, Finance, Analysis & Reporting, Fleet Management, Forklift & Plant Drivers, Freight, Furniture & Cargo Services, Government & Public Sector, IT, Systems & Digital, Rail Drivers, Tram & Light Rail Services, Truck and Heavy Vehicle Drivers
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you a vehicle mechanic looking to up skill and gain experience within other automotive sectors?
We have a new upskilling program designed for vehicle mechanics to become highly competent bus/truck mechanics. It's a 12 month on the job learning programme. It is shift work and can vary on (Earlies, lates and Nights. You must be flexible with this)
The salary based on a 42 hour a week and paid weekly, You will get an annual basic salary of 34K and this can increase, dependent on the shift you are put on.
Experience/ qualifications needed:
- Min Level 2 in Light Vehicle Mechanics
- Valid UK Drivers License
- Min 3 years experience as a Vehicle mechanic
Please apply if interested and we will get in touch.
Car mechanic/MOT tester/Vehicle technician/Automotive