DB Schenker is Now Seeking Owner Operators
About DB Schenker
At DB Schenker, CDL-A Owner Operator truck drivers can count on outstanding support, plenty of freight and reliable pay. Why? Because we're 100% committed to providing a positive driver experience and focused on offering top rewards to help you grow your business. With extensive freight networks, load boards and steady pay, DB Schenker allows CDL-A Owner Operators like you to control the growth of your own businesses, letting you decide how and when to work!
Top Pay & Incentives
- Annual pay: $225,000+ revenue
- Top 25% earn $5,000+ revenue weekly
- Weekly pay: $4,500+ revenue
- $1,500 referral bonus
- $1,500 transition bonus
- Book up to 5 loads in advance with exclusive access to our load board
- Generous fuel discount program (Up to $.60 cents per gallon off at the pump)
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form.
- STEP TWO: Complete the DB Schenker online driver application (Provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 Min).
- STEP THREE: Connect with an account specialist to discuss available accounts (We'll contact you at the number provided).
- Spot quoted freight with potential for very high revenue per load
- Self-dispatch, be trusted to do the work a contractor knows how to do
- 1-day only independent contractor orientation
- We'll help you start up your business with plates, permits, and orientation pay covered upfront
- No trailer fees or hidden fees you wouldn't expect
- Free E-ZPass
- Paid lumpers, when needed
Owner Operator Requirements
- Valid CDL-A and medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- Minimum 6 months driving experience
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 3 years
- Stable work history
Interested in Driving with DB Schenker? Apply Today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.