Call to learn more about our opportunities!
Class A Driver Regional Truck Driver $7,500 Sign on Bonus!! Average $100,000K++ per year with potential to make more!!
Transervice Logistics awarded Winner of 2022 Best Places to Work.
Location: Dixon, IL
Why CDL A Truck Drivers join us.
- Average earnings $100,000 plus with potential to make more
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Weekend Home Time!!!
- 100% Employer Paid Cadillac Health Insurance for EE and Family
- Total of 14 Paid Holidays/Personal days in the 1st year!!
- 9 holidays per year
- 5 personal days per year
- Receive $2880/yearly card to cover out of pocket expenses
- 401K w/20% Match
- Drive 2020 Freightliner Cascadias with Satellite and Refrigerators
- Yearly Safety Bonus
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Monthly Reimbursement
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!
Job Description - CDL A Regional Truck Driver
- Drive a diesel powered tractor trailer combination and deliver garage door panels, parts and supplies to dealerships.
- Inspect truck and trailer for defects before and after each trip
- Maintain driver logs according to Federal and State regulations
- Able to understand and operate different types of transportation technologies such as People Net
- Assist with unload utilizing specialized equipment or manual unload
- Union shop
- Paid for all driver activity
- Sunday dispatch finishes week on Thursday
- Monday dispatch finishes week on Friday
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team!
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free WorkplaceJob Requirements - CDL A Regional Truck Driver:
- Valid Class A CDL Required to Apply
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Ability to speak, write, and read English
- Basic math skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally weighing up to 100 pounds
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen and have a current DOT medical card
- No DUI within the past 5 years
Click Apply Below and complete the application that follows! Or, you are still welcome to give us a call at with any questions and consideration.