J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A Regional Truck Drivers
Weekly home time and averages up to $90,000/year!
Regional truck drivers enjoy the balance of life on the road and having consistent home time. With weekly or bi-weekly time off, regional opportunities offer a combination of driving duties and time to spend with family and on activities outside of the cab. Regional truck driving jobs are available nationwide within our Dedicated Contracted Services and Intermodal fleets.
If you're interested in a Driving Career with J.B. Hunt, Request Info!
- Averages projected at $60,000-$90,000 depending on location and position
- Drivers have consistent home time
- Eligible for complete health benefits after just 30 days
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program can limit onsite on-boarding time
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
Aside from the perks of consistent schedule and pay, company truck drivers also enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
- CDL Class A License
- At least 3 months of driving experience, but more may be required depending on the job
- At least 21 years of age
If you're interested in a rewarding Driving Career with J.B. Hunt, Request Info!
J.B. Hunt is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) including disability/veterans.