FreshPoint is Hiring CDL B Drivers for Delivery Routes
Home Daily - Earn Up to $74k/Year - $5,000 Sign-On
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With FreshPoint? Get Started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Local Routes - Home Daily
- Earn Up to $74,000 Annually
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Includes Productivity Incentives
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Service Recognition and employee rewards
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Referral programs
- Safety programs
- More benefits, too many to name
Want a Career With FreshPoint? - Complete the form and application today!
All drivers run daily routes with frequent stops and are required to load packages onto hand trucks and unload product at each stop on the assigned route in the order they are designated by the Transportation Department Manager. The candidate will operate successfully in a cross-dock model picking up a loaded truck from a nightly delivery at the assigned loading dock and returning the empty truck back to the assigned lot at the end of the route. May be required to assist occasionally with loading-trucks, palletizing product, and performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid Class B CDL
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.