HIRING NIGHT Class A Drivers - Local Freight - Drop and Hook - Overtime, Home Daily - $1500 Sign on bonus
Sure Shot Transit Solutions is the domicile for Amazon Freight in the State of California. We have a fleet of reliable vehicles, and we are looking to hiring local drivers in Redlands, CA. Through proven innovation and our keen ability to forecast our customer's needs, Sure Shot, with our dedicated lanes, can ensure that our drivers are home daily.
Here at Sure Shot Transit Solutions, we believe in freedom and responsibility. We understand that our most import asset is our people. We treat you with respect and trust each teammate will deliver on their duties. Our innovative workplace encourages all to help contribute, build, and share. Our culture allows everyone to make an impact through decision making, communicating candidly, and the space to grow and improve. We strive to get better every day and we value the opportunity to expose you to our brand.
- $24 to $28 an hour ($1,200 - $1,800 a week) + $1500 sign on bonus - direct deposit.
- $500 of the sign on bonus will be issued at day 30 and the remaining $1000 will be issued at day 90.
- Option : Monday - Friday (6th day available)
- Option : Sunday - Wednesday (Drivers are required to work 3 out of 4 days)
- Option : Wednesday - Saturday (Drivers are required to work 3 out of 4 days)
- Option Shift: 8hr to 12hrs Night - (40 hours Guarantee!)
- Typical Night Shift: 8pm - 6am
- Option and Shift: 13hrs Night - (40 hours Guarantee!)
- Typical Night Shift: 8pm - 9am. 9pm - 10am. 10pm - 11am.
- Medical, Vision and Dental (PPO and HMO providers available)
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days (Starts Immediately)
- W2 employment
- Weekly Covid prevention supplies provided.
- Class A CDL
- Safe driving record (MVR, CSA, and previous employment)
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment drug screening, background check, and meet DOT medical requirements
- Good stable work record
- Current DOT physical
Subject to 90 day probationary period (temporary employee) - After the 90 period of good and consistent work, all employees are re-evaluated for full-time and eligible for Benefits.