- Job Reference: 891891174-2
- Date Posted: 25 January 2023
- Employer: Viessman trucking
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Salary: $80,000 to $90,000
- Sector: Administration and Support, Air Transport, Airport Operations, Business Development & Account Management, Couriers, Delivery & Postal, Coxswains, Ships Masters & Deck Officers, Crane, Hoist & Lift Operators, Customer Service, Defence & Emergency Services, Executive & Management, Finance, Analysis & Reporting, Fleet Management, Forklift & Plant Drivers, Freight, Furniture & Cargo Services, Government & Public Sector, Intelligent Transportation, Public Transport, Rail Drivers, Rail Transport, Road Transport, Taxi & Personal Travel, Training, Education & Instruction, Transport Planning, Modelling & Design, Truck and Heavy Vehicle Drivers
- Job Type: Permanent
Viessman Trucking is seeking a CDL-A Truck Driver to haul loads out of Dayton, Ohio. You can be home every 2 or 3 days or out longer if you wish.
$80,000 to $90,000 a year plus $5,000 bonus!
$5,000 sign-on bonus paid out monthly
Full Benefits Package
$7700 - $15,000 annually in health and dental insurance benefits
401K match up to 3% of gross income
Professional driving bonus, paid out monthly, up to $175 a month
Potential $1,000-year-end bonus after one year of employment
Clean DOT inspection bonus
Referral bonus program available to all drivers
Paid training and orientation
Viessman Trucking is a leading hauler of specialty products throughout the U.S. and Canada with 350+ drivers and 12 terminals in eight states
FOR MORE INFORMATION, call Elizabeth Billups at .
Be home every 2 to 3 days or out longer if you wish; sometimes home daily
Work weekend days 2 times per month or more if you wish
Efficient e-logs using tablets
Dedicated day-time dispatcher and after-hours dispatcher
Flexible time off
Average Truck is 2.5 Years Old
CDL, Class A License
Good driving record
Must have or be able to obtain tanker endorsement
6 months CDL driving experience for trucking school graduates or 1-year CDL driving experience
Viessman Trucking is one of the largest haulers of food-grade bulk products in the U.S., transporting goods across the U.S. and Canada. Between Viessman Trucking and our two subsidiaries Jacobson Transport and Johnsrud Transport, we have 500+ drivers and 12 locations in eight states.
We are a family run business with more than 20 Viessman family members still helping operate our business. We value our employees, and we will do our best to give you a rewarding, flexible place to work and opportunities for personal growth.
Founded in 1961, Viessman Trucking has more than 60 years of experience in the food grade transportation business and is dedicated to ensuring food and other materials are safe and contaminate-free.
With five divisions - Tanker, Live Bottom, Pneumatic (Dry Bulk), Hopper and Reefer - Viessman Trucking hauls a variety of products such as milk, dry sugar, cornstarch, corn sweetener and vegetable oil. Viessman Trucking, also known as Cliff Viessman, Inc., is headquartered in Gary, S.D., with terminals in: Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Dawson, Mankato, Marshall, Paynesville and Renville, Minn.; Columbus, Neb.; Wahpeton, N.D.; Dayton, Ohio; Watertown, S.D.; Memphis, Tenn.; and Manitowoc, Wis.
Follow us on Facebook to stay updated on our latest news!