Sysco is Hiring CDL-A Delivery Drivers
Earn Up to $110,000/Year - Up To $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Local Routes - Get Home Daily
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Recent Grads are Welcome to Apply
- Local Routes - Get Home Nightly
- Earn Up to $110,000/Year
- Up To $15,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Date of hire eligibility for medical and prescription drug plans. (Exclusions/Exceptions may apply).
- Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application today!
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Recent driving school graduates welcome
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.