Now Hiring CDL-A Company Drivers
$.64 to $.70 Per Practical Mile - Full Benefits - Guaranteed Detention Pay
The top 50% of Crete OTR drivers earn over $103,903 per year
Regional & Dedicated Route Options Also Available!
- Starting Pay: $.64 to $.70 per practical mile, depending on experience
- Annual Pay: The top 50% of Crete OTR drivers earn over $103,903 per year
- Weekly Pay: The top 50% of Crete OTR drivers average $1,998 per week
- Fleet Type: Company, National OTR
- Job Type: Dry Van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier:
- Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
- Top pay certified carrier
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing: Contributed $12 million towards employee profit sharing in 2020!
- Guaranteed detention pay
- Pet policy: 2 dogs or cats
- No-cost rider policy
- Increased cruise speed
- Paid orientation
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Average equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated dispatch 24/7
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation's largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. At Crete Carrier, we are dedicated to our drivers. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- 1 year+ of experience within last 2 years
- No DOT preventable in the last year or less than 3 preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- No CDL violations in the last year
- Less than 5 citations in the last 5 years
- Must be at least 22 years old
Start Driving with Crete Carrier, Apply Now!