- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Contract position until April 2022 with possibility of contract extension
- Dynamic yet stable pipeline of projects ensuring employment stability
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Due to a steady pipeline of work within this Council's Infrastructure team, an opportunity has opened for a Civil Engineer. You will work in a dynamic team, working alongside 3 other highly skilled and professional engineers. This Council is located in the beautiful Hunter Region.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As a Civil Engineer, you will assist and drive the success of all allocated design tasks and ensure they are all completed within timeframes and as per Council standards. Overall you will prepare and review designs for a variety of civil engineering projects including car parks, road rehabilitation, road reconstructions, drainage works and shared path projects.
- Prepare detailed designs
- Manage the detailed design process
- Contract documentation
- Undertake construction set out and surveying
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering (Degree/Certificate)
- Strong understanding and proven knowledge of Civil3D and ARD
- Sound understanding of the NSW Roads Act/AustRoads
Within this team you will play a key role throughout the whole design process. This is due to the team being dynamic and flexible where everyone is able to complement each others strengths and weaknesses. The team is a collaborative team that values respect, integrity, teamwork and safety.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Locally based projects, meaning minimal travel will be required
- Opportunity to extend your contract based on performance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job', or contact Milica Keeley on for a confidential discussion.