M4 Specialist are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our construction / haulage client based in Hemel Hempstead.
Our client are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Class 2 HIAB Driver to join their team. Candidates must be flexible in terms of the type of vehicle they are required to drive due to the nature of the business.
- To deliver building materials to building sites and home.
- Experience of delivering building materials with multiple and varied drops
- To load and unload vehicle and maintain safety and security of load at all times.
- Provide customers with the highest level of service.
- To plan and adapt routes.
- Operate a manual and automatic vehicle with a manual or remote crane.
- To comply with all health and safety requirements in depot, on road and at customers premises.
- UK Full Driving Licence with HGV Class 2 (C) Entitlement
- A valid HIAB Licence with proven experience.
- Multi-drop experience.
- Knowledge of building materials and construction site safety.
- You must be physically fit.
This is a Monday - Friday position, with weekends off.
Salary is dependant on experience but competitive for all levels of experience.
If you are interested, please contact Ellie Dewar in our South East Hub on (phone number removed).