Sleeper Team CDL Truck Driver: CHICAGO, IL - United States
$8,750 Sign-On Bonus
$0.71/mile $30 / hour for loading times/delays
and Weekly Subsistence Pay
Apply Below Now!
UPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time Tractor-Trailer Drivers.
- This position involves driving a tractor-trailer unit as part of a Sleeper team and you must be available to work days, nights, as well as weekends.
- Primary Location 1 UPS Way , Hodgkins, IL - United States, 60525
- Qualified applicants must have a valid commercial driver s license issued in the state that they live and a doubles endorsement.
- Applicants must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a UPS road test.
- Tractor-Trailer Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform.
- UPS also requires a copy of your motor vehicle record driver abstract that has been issued within the past 30 days.
Benefits and career advantages vary by role and location, but these are just some of the things we offer around the country.
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare, Incl. Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement Benefits
- Career Growth
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts with Top Retailers
- Variety of Shifts
- Weekly Pay for Hourly Jobs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Apply with UPS Today!
Complete the short form below then click continue to begin the UPS driver application.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law