Class A City Driver - $500.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Job Reference: 373351607-2
- Date Posted: 15 September 2021
- Employer: RPM Transportation/Internection
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration and Support, Air Transport, Airport Operations, Business Development & Account Management, Couriers, Delivery & Postal, Coxswains, Ships Masters & Deck Officers, Crane, Hoist & Lift Operators, Customer Service, Defence & Emergency Services, Executive & Management, Finance, Analysis & Reporting, Fleet Management, Forklift & Plant Drivers, Freight, Furniture & Cargo Services, Government & Public Sector, Human Resources, Intelligent Transportation, Quality Assurance & Control, Rail Drivers, Road Transport, Safety & Compliance, Truck and Heavy Vehicle Drivers
- Job Type: Permanent
HAZMAT AND TWIC CARD REQUIRED.
RPM Transportation is growing and has immediate openings for qualified Class A Drivers in our Jacksonville Terminal for local city and port pick-up and delivery driving positions! Come join the team who has provided customers with quality service for over 35 years and continue to do so today! RPM provides a great working environment with competitive hourly wage starting at $26.00/hr. Must have Hazmat endorsement and TWIC card to be considered for the position.
XValid Florida Class A license;
XClean Motor Vehicle Report, (showing 10 year driving history) within 30 days of presentation;
XValid Medical Card;
XHazardous Material Endorsement / TSA;
XMust be registered with the US DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration s Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse;
XMinimum 2 years commercial driving experience;
XPallet jack and hand truck experience required;
XGood customer service relations;
XMust be reliable and flexible with schedule
XVacation and Sick time benefits!
XHealth Insurance V employer pays a co-contribution!
XLife and AD&D Insurance!
X401 (k) Retirement Plan with employer match!
XDriver Safety Bonus program!
XDriver Sign On Bonus and Driver Referral Bonus program!
XEmployee Safety Bonus program!
XSafe work environment!!
We require all our drivers to successfully complete a road test, as well as, a background check, pre-employment physical, drug screen and BAT. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who has a drug free, tobacco free workplace.
To apply please email your resume, current DMV (not more than 30 days old) and your contact information in response to this ad or fax the information to: HR at . Should you have any questions about this position, please contact the Safety Department at ext. 1992.