CNC Miller Operator
30,500 to 33,000
A highly regarded specialist of the subcontract manufacture of complex, precision machined parts and components and assemblies for predominately the Aerospace sector, to global aerospace OEM and Tier 1 customers.
As the successful CNC Miller Operator, your role will involve the smooth running, operation and maintenance of the CNC machines.
- Operating, running and loading of the CNC Milling machines
- Machining to tight tolerances on a variety of metal and plastic materials to engineering drawings.
- Directly involved in continuous improvement programs and quality control.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience of operating CNC machines.
- Must be self-motivated, show initiative, have the ability to problem solve and work alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge and experience in operating CNC machines, specifically Heidenhain & Fanuc Controls.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications.
- Basic understanding of CNC programming languages (e.g., G-code).
Hours of Work:
- Weekly rotating shift (earlies / lates)
- Mon-Thurs 6-2, Fri 6-11
- Mon-Thurs 2-10, Fri 11-4
- 7:30am 4pm, Mon-Thurs & 7.30am-12.30pm, Fri for probation/training.
- 12 to 13 p/hr + 25% Shift Allowance
- Overtime available paid at x1.5hrs.
- Company Pension.
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Enhanced Family Friendly benefits.
- Health care cash plan.
- DIS benefit.
- Onsite Free Parking.