Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
42,500 to 50,000 pa
A leading specialist, of over 30 years, in the subcontract manufacture of precision machined / engineered parts and components.
Working across various industry sectors, and utilising state-of-the-art CNC Machine Tools including CNC Milling and CNC Turning, they are looking for skilled CNC Machinists to join their skilled and experienced team due to continued growth and expansion.
The company offers exceptional working conditions, job security and very high staff retention rates, working in a friendly and welcoming team with approachable management.
- CNC Milling - Programming, Setting & Operating.
- Using Haas / Fanuc controls.
- Programming your own parts, Setting, Operating on 4 & 5 axis mills.
- Machining to tight tolerances from engineering drawings, producing parts for various industry sectors.
- Working with various materials such as Ali, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Hardened Steels and Alloys.
Skills & Attributes:
- CNC Milling experience is a must (ideally with Haas or Fanuc controls)
- Experience of programming, setting & operating 5 axis CNC milling machines is essential.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Previous experience of working in a subcontract machine shop would be ideal
- CAD/CAM experience (or similar)
- Ability to work together with others in a team environment
- Willingness to work overtime as required.
- Be a real team player, working alongside a team of 25 skilled engineers, in a fast paced and friendly environment.
Hours of Work:
- 18.00 to 21.00 p/hr
- 42hrs per week (plus 2.5hrs as overtime every week due to lunch hours paid)
- 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 7:30am - 4:00pm, Friday
- Regular overtime paid x1.5 (average 10rs+ per week)
- Earning potential of 65k per annum comfortably.