CNC Machinist (CNC Miller)
43,000 to 49,000
A specialist turn-key manufacturer of industrial application to the Oil & Gas and Subsea sectors are looking for experienced CNC Machinists in their CNC Milling department, due to continued growth in workload and investment into brand new CNC Machining Centres.
As the successful CNC Machinist (CNC Miller), you will experience working in a friendly atmosphere alongside a team of 7 others in the machining department, with 40 in total across the shop floor and office / management.
Having invested heavily in modern machine tools, the company offers excellent working conditions, exceptional rates of pay in a state-of-the-art machine shop with no staff turnover.
- CNC Milling - Programming Setting and Operating 4 axis and 5 axis CNC Mills (training can be provide on 5 axis machining if needed).
- Machining tough materials such as Hardened Alloys, Titanium, Inconel, Duplex and Super Duplex from billet and bar.
- Producing components from 1" to 8" dia in batch runs of 5 off to 50 off.
- Working from engineering drawings to Program, Set Up and run the machines to tight tolerances.
Skills & Attributes:
- CNC Milling - Programming Setting and Operating.
- Must have 4 axis Machining experience, 5 axis experience would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided if needed.
- Able to produce programs from scratch online from engineering drawings.
- Machining tough materials to tight tolerances.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5hrs per week.
- Double Day shift - 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm, weekly rotating.
- 150 per week Shift Premium.
- 18.00 to 21.00 p/hr + Shift Premium.
- Overtime paid at x1.5hrs after 37.5hrs per week.