CNC Machinist (Miller - Setter Operator)
Location: St Neots, Cambridge
Hourly Rate: 14.00 to 18.00p/hr (plus 33% Shift Premium if Late shift)
A specialist manufacturer of highly precision machined parts and components, offering end to end manufacturing from Concept to Production, for a varied client base working within diverse industry sectors.
Investing heavily in state-of-the-art CNC Machine tools, Quality Control equipment and staff development year on year with 1.5m being invested last year alone.
Due to continued growth, expansion and investment, positions are now available for skilled CNC machinists able to set and operate CNC milling machines (ranging from 3 to 5axis) to tight tolerances working with various metals for a varied client base.
- CNC Miller - Setting Operating (3 to 5 axis CNC Machining Centres).
- Working with Fanuc & Haas controls.
- Able to take a project from cradle to the grave - working on own initiative to produce components to tight tolerances.
- Working from Engineering drawings.
- Producing small batch runs.
- State-of-the-art subcontract machine shop
- 40+ on shop floor
- 26 CNC Milling machines
- Busy, Clean and Tidy
- Open door policy to their customers
Day or Night shifts available:
- 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8am to 4pm, Friday
- 5pm to 5am, Monday to Thursday
- 33% Shift Premium
- Lots of Over Time available - standard rate Mon-Fri, x1.5 Saturday and x2 Sunday.
- Death in Service
- Free tea and coffee
- Safety shoes, uniform
- Free parking.
- Long service awards.
- 4% Company Pension Contribution.
- Quarterly social gatherings.
- 23 days holiday to start increasing over time.
- Lots of additional training and development opportunities.
- Christmas bonus depending on company profits.