32,000 to 34,000 per annum
An established, world class, manufacturer of precision machined parts and components with a facility hosting the latest in CNC machine tools, thermal coating, diamond grinding just naming a few of the technical capabilities available.
The company is consistently growing, both in investment in their manufacturing facility as well as in their staff with over 70 personnel at present.
Being a growing company & currently looking to recruit, there are now positions available for CNC machinists.
As a successful candidate, you must be fully timed served, with experience in Programming Setting and Operating CNC Lathes.
You will be working in a world class facility and a clean / relaxed environment with free refreshments.
- CNC Turning
- Programming Setting and Operating,writing CNC programs in FANUC from engineering drawings.
- Machining various materials including exotics.
- Establish tooling requirements.
- Generate programs offline using CAPT Cad Cam system or One CNC (training can be provided on the software but you must have offline programming experience).
- Self-inspection of own work, utilising a range of measuring equipment.
- Ensuring inspection equipment in a known state of calibration is used for checking customer product.
- Use of steadies to machine components up to 4M long.
- Documenting all Required Data and Reporting in correct manner.
- Working safely and following company safety codes.
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to read, understand and write CNC programs in FANUC this is a must.
- Experience with machining exotic materials.
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Be able to generate programs offline (using CAPT Cad Cam system or One CNC but will consider candidates with other software experience).
- Be able to use and read a range of measuring equipment.
- Experience of cutting exotic materials.
Hours of Work:
- 40hrs per week
- 08:00-16:30, Monday to Friday
- Overtime available, paid at x1.5hrs after 40hrs per week
- Quarterly paid bonus (been paid for the last 3 years)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Statutory Pension
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee