CNC Turner (Fixed Head or Sliding Head) - Programmer Setter Operator
32,000 to 35,000
A highly regarded, precision CNC production machining company require a CNC Turner (Fixed Head or Sliding Head) Programmer Setter Operator to join their busy manufacturing team.
The successful candidate will work within a clean and modern environment with state-of-the-art machine tools. The role will involve production of components according to production schedules and producing medium batches of precision components.
The role will involve production of components according to production schedules and producing medium batches of precision components.
An attractive rate of pay and overtime offered to an applicant with the relevant experience.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Lather (Fixed Head or Sliding Head lathes depending on your experience).
- Fanuc or similar experience preferred although not essential.
- Responsibility to maintain quality of work during production.
Skills & Attributes:
- CNC Turning (either Fixed Head or Sliding Head Lathes)
- Online programming, alongside setting and operating
- Fanuc controls experience desired.
- Must be able to use measuring equipment and read engineering drawings.
- Relevant experience is required in setting and operating although additional training will be offered to a suitable applicant.
- Programming training also to be offered to a suitable applicant following probationary period.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Lots of overtime available paid at an enhanced rate.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Statutory Pension
- Free on-site parking