A highly regarded manufacturer of precision machined parts and components, who consistently deliver high quality machined products to its customers operating in some of today's most technically challenging markets, is looking for skilled CNC Machinists to join their team of other highly skilled machinists to program, set and operate CNC Lathes machines.
The company offers excellent working conditions along with an interesting and varied workload.
This role will suit somebody with extensive experience programming CNC Lathes.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Haas turning machines using Fanuc controls
- Programming offline with the use of Fusion 360 / OneCNC CAD software (training can / will be provided if needed)
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Working to tight tolerances
Skills & Attributes:
- A strong CNC Turning background (previous experience of Haas machines is desirable)
- Experience in programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes machines
- Be fully competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings
- Experience working with tight tolerances
- CAD experience would be advantageous (Fusion 360 even better) but not essential as training can be provided
- Extensive experience in Aerospace with Geometric tolerances understanding is essential
Hours of Work:
- 39hrs per week
- 16.00 - 20.00 p/hr
- 8am to 5pm Mon - Thurs, 8am to 1pm Fri
- OT available at 1.5x after 39 hours
- Company profits related bonus (at company discretion)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: Wimbledon, London
Salary: 32,500 - 40,500 per annum DOE