43,000 to 49,000
A specialist turn-key manufacturer of industrial application to the Oil & Gas and Subsea sectors are looking for experienced CNC Machinists in their CNC Turning department, due to continued growth in workload.
As the successful CNC Machinist, you will experience working in a friendly atmosphere alongside a team of 7 others in the machining department, with 40 in total across the shop floor and office / management.
Having invested heavily in modern machine tools, the company offers excellent working conditions, exceptional rates of pay in a state-of-the-art machine shop with no staff turnover.
- CNC Turning - programming setting and operating 2axis Fixed Head lathes and a MillTurn machine (training can be provide on the MillTurn if needed).
- Machining tough materials such as Hardened Alloys, Titanium, Inconel, Duplex and Super Duplex from billet and bar.
- Producing components from 1" to 8" dia in batch runs of 5 off to 50 off.
- Working from engineering drawings to Program, Set Up and run the machines to tight tolerances.
Skills & Attributes:
- CNC Turning - Programming Setting and Operating.
- Able to produce programs from scratch online from engineering drawings.
- MillTurn machining experience would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided.
- Machining tough materials to tight tolerances.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5hrs per week.
- Double Day shift - 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm, weekly rotating.
- 150 per week Shift Premium.
- 18.00 to 21.00 p/hr + Shift Premium.
- Overtime paid at x1.5hrs after 37.5hrs per week.