Coffee Field Service Engineer - Reading / Basingstoke
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
We are a 'Family style' run business, maintaining, and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK's leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience.
Due to rapid business growth we are expanding our teams and are delighted to introduce a brand-new opportunity for a Field Engineer with bean to cup coffee machine experience to join our thriving company.
* Based from home attending customer sites within your region
* You will attend Reactive and PPM calls to repair and maintain coffee equipment on our customer sites
* Carrying out repair and maintenance activities within capability range
* To communicate on a regular basis with the Service Response Control Centre providing updates on work tasks
* Working Monday to Friday, Our Engineers are paid 'door to door'
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Experience repairing and servicing coffee machines
* Stable work history with good engineering skills
* Willingness to develop new skills and qualifications
Why join Us:
We value or employees here at Miller's so in return for your hard work we offer a number of benefits:
* 29 Days Holiday
* You will be supplied with a full smart and modern uniform complete with a tablet
* You will be fully supported by your local Field Operations Manager, Senior Engineers plus our Technical Support Desk
* A fully stocked Mercedes Vito
* Opportunity to participate in charity events
* Annual Staff Party
* Long service awards
You will also be given the opportunity to develop your skills to maintain and repair a full range of catering and bakery equipment through our in-house training modules.
Following this path and once promoted to a fully qualified Reactive Engineer you will enter into a grading system where you have the opportunity of earning a salary from £32,000 to £38,000 pa based on your skills and performance (plus OT opportunities), if you choose to take the opportunity. Training will be provided through our accredited state-of-the-art training centre or through recognised accredited third party establishments