Credit Control Supervisor - Permanent - Chilwell Area - £23000 - £25000 plus bens
Great opportunity for someone with solid Credit Control experience who can supervise one person. Be hands on and do month end reports. Growing company so loads of opportunity later on if you want to progress.
Credit Control Supervisor
Based near Chilwell, this company have made significant investments recently into the company through growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a globally known brand in a vibrant office. We are seeking a Credit Control Supervisor to join our well-established Credit Control Team. This role will require you to take responsibility for supervising a team of one credit controller and managing your own ledger. You will ensure all queries are resolved and customer accounts are updated. You should enjoy working within a team environment and be motivated by achieving cash collections and minimising overall debt position
The Successful Credit Control Supervisor will be responsible for:
* Overseeing1 Credit Controller.
* Complete weekly/monthly tasks and target are hit.
* Updating and maintaining accurate customers records
* Ensure all customers are contacted weekly, proactively chasing to ensure invoice received/cleared for payment.
* Confirming payment term agreements are maintained.
* Carry out monthly reviews with the team.
* Liaise with different staff members and have regular meetings and telephone calls to ensure disputes are resolved.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Credit Control Supervisor will have:
* Strong background working in credit control
* Experience of overseeing a team
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong IT Skills
* 37.5 Hours per week (Monday to Friday between hours of 08.30am to 5pm)
* 23 days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance Cover
* Health Cash Plan
* Excellent Career Progression