Design Engineer required. My client is a leading Designer, Manufacturer and Installer of Concrete, Quarry and asphalt plants and their assosicated equipment across the UK. They are looking to bolster their Design team in Tamworth with an Engineer who is experineced with 3D Design in Microstation / AutoCAD and is based locally to Tamworth.
Design Engineer - Fabrication Position Overview
- Provide design solutions utilising the latest CAD techniques in conjunction with Microstation
- Producing 3D designs and 2D drawings for production
- Creating Bills of Materials
- Maintain and update the companies systems for creating and issuing drawings
- Providing design contributions to a number of live projects simultaneously
- Working closely to customer specifications
- Occasionally visiting customer sites to analyse project progress
Design Engineer - Fabrication Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a Design based role is essential
- Proficient with Bentley Microstation / AutoCAD
- High level of understanding of manufacturing techniques
- Experience in Structural Steelwork design
- Knowledge / experience of Metal fabrication
- Based locally to Tamworth
- Full UK Driving licence
Design Engineer - Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Full time Monday to Friday
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.