Job Description:Company Overview
Founded in 1906, over the last 110+ years' CEMEX has grown into a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Here at CEMEX we offer our employees competitive wages, career growth, excellent benefits including health, dental & vision plans, vacation or paid time off, employee assistance program and retirement plan options, along with over a century of stability to build your next career on! To learn more about our company culture and why you should join us, visit us at . For direct access to CEMEX Career Opportunities, visit us at . Job Summary
Under direction of the Regional General Manager and/or Admix dispatchers, an Admix Distributor is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the three-axle tractor, flatbed trailer and forklift used for delivery of liquid admix products delivered internal and/or to the end userJob Responsibilities
- Complete daily vehicle DVIR checklist pertaining to safety, cleanliness and USDOT requirements.
- Must have good working knowledge of the traffic routes of the area.
- Must be able to strap and/or tie down a load on flatbed trailer
- Must be able to interact professionally with internal and external customers in high stress situations
- Must be able to work all scheduled hours including weekends, holidays, and includes up to 70 hours per week if needed.
- Must comply with company safety rules and regulations and wear proper issued safety. equipment while on plant grounds.
- Able to safely perform the essential job functions in accordance with current USDOT and State regulations
- Keep assigned truck in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess a valid CDL
- Forklift certified
- Flatbed experience preferred, but not required
- 2 years continuous CDL driving experience
- Less then 2 moving violations in 7 years
- No DUI or Reckless convictions in 10 years
- Safe operating history on CSA & PSP scores
- Knowledge of electronic HOS logs and Qualcomm a plus
- Able to work up to 70 hours per week if needed, including weekends and holidays
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/ or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona's Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX offers both competitive pay and benefits. Benefits applicable to this position may include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay, as well as a comprehensive wellness program to help keep employees and their families healthy and well. You can learn more about CEMEX Benefits by visiting the CEMEX USA Benefits and Well-Being page. (). EEO Statement - En Espa ol
Cemex es una instituci n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acci n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religi n, discapacidad f sica o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientaci n sexual, infomaci n gen tica, identidad de g nero, o expresi n de g nero en los programas o actividades los cuales opera. Drivers! Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the online application that follows. The application will take no more than 10 minutes and can be completed on any smart device.