Electrical Project Engineer - Renewables Edinburgh Starting salary from 45,000 - 60,000 DOEIntroduction
Astute are proud to be working with a leading Developer within the Renewable Energy industry, who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their growing team based out of Edinburgh. The successful candidate will support Electrical Engineering projects for Windfarm, Solar Farm and other renewable energy developments across the UK, and some overseas plans too. Works will include design of supporting infrastructure and project management. Roles & Responsibilities Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
Skills & Qualifications We are looking for someone with the following:
- Design work and design reviews for Key Project Stakeholders including designs from Contractors and EPCs.
- Working alongside stakeholders to actively problem solve, manage and mitigate renewable projects' electrical elements.
- Reviewing and approving electrical works and managing Balance of Plant Contractors, ICP and Suppliers, including associated Agreements and Contracts.
- Producing and reviewing specifications for tendering and electrical scopes of work.
- Work alongside the Project Managers in relation to all electrical works required.
- Electrical technical assistance across the business.
Salary & Package What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 2-3 years working on Industrial infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of Grid Code and Renewable energy is desirable.
How to apply?
- Starting salary up to 60k DOE
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully supported professional development
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) to speak to Sophie Thwaites who can tell you more.INDREN
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.