Are you a logical thinker? Like to problem solve? Do you have a flair for customer service? This job is for you!
We are seeking a dynamic and autonomous individual with professional training (DEP) and experience in electromechanics.
With minimal supervision, you perform the installations and repairs of the various bodyshop and mechanical equipment offered by the company.
With your knowledge and your people skills, you provide essential customer support.
As an organized and autonomous individual, you are able to take initiative & respond to customer needs.
- Perform various electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical connection work for customer projects or contracts;
- Perform work according to the specific connection and installation plans of a project or repair;
- Carry out work according to the expectations of the company, productivity and quality criteria;
- Perform system start-ups when the project is completed and explain it to the client, as required;
- Perform equipment maintenance/repair and provide after-sales service;
- Respond to customer requests and technical questions;
- Solve specific technical problems, troubleshoot equipment, as required.
Installations and servicing are performed at the client's location on and around the Island of Montreal. On occasion, installations and after-sales service are also performed in the Province of Quebec and Ontario.
Benefits offered after three months of continuous service (medical, dental, RRSP, travel insurance, etc.)
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- DEP in electromechanics or industrial mechanics
- Good knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and electricity
- Ability to read plans
- You are organized, autonomous, and take initiative
- Your focus is on customer service and customer needs at all times
- Responsible & mature
- Excellent people skills
- Team player
- Focused on productivity and quality