At *Capgemini engineering* we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. **Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini's purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With *Capgemini engineering*, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As an experienced electronics engineer, you will work on *hi-tech designs* in different domains. You will be involved in various tasks:
* Define the product architecture, road map, specifications, and development needs
* Participation to technical reviews and interface between prime contractors and suppliers on a technical project
* Technical follow up of the program with review and inputs to products from all technical areas of the project
* Interface with the project manager on a technical and managerial level
* Support in tendering (RFI, RFQ)
* Master's degree in Electronics or Electrical engineering
* Relevant experience in Railway, Space, Defense, or similar field in the role of system engineer
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the Industry
* Good knowledge of Doors tool (or similar tools)
* Highly motivated and hard working
* Fluency in English is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or Dutch is desirable
* Good aptitude to write technical reports
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Team spirit, Autonomy, and perseverance
Location: Avenue de Tervurenlaan 270, 1150 St-Pieters-Woluwe-St-Pierre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent