At *Capgemini engineering* we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. **Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini's purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
As an experienced electronics test engineer, you will work on hi-tech designs. You will be involved in developing, designing analog circuits, leading schematic and PCB design, and industrialization for mass production. These circuits will be integrated in complex equipment in various different domains. You will carry out your specific project tasks with support from the relevant technical experts in the company, within the foreseen deadlines and projects.
* Master's degree in Electronic engineering
* Analog or Digital VnV Engineer,
* Minimum 5 years of experience,
* Electrical knowledge in general: electrical components, electromagnetic propagation characteristics in the near and far field etc,
* Experience with electrical CAD tools - schematic capture, simulation and PCB layout,
* Experience in low power circuits and micro-electronic circuits,
* Knowledge of EMC standards and global radio standards electrical design experience in a multidisciplinary environment,
* Experience/knowledge of electrical testing and applicable standards,
* Experience with supplier & subcontractor contacts,
* Experience with working in close collaboration with ASIC development teams.
* Knowledge in power Electronics is a plus
* Fluency in English mandatory; Fluency in Dutch and/or French desirable.
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Location: Avenue de Tervurenlaan 270, 1150 St-Pieters-Woluwe-St-Pierre
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent