We are currently seeking a Site Manager for a permanent engagement with a global engineering company. The business is a leading organisation in the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future by developing market-leading technologies. These include future-fuel power plants, hybrid solutions, energy storage technology, and energy management systems.
Reporting to the Project Management team, this role will be responsible for the smooth delivery of a 250-megawatt energy storage project within Adelaide's metro region. This role will also act as a critical communication link between the customer and internal/external stakeholders.
- Lead, manage and report the status of Site activities as per contract scope in compliance with Project Management Methodology and Business Directives.
- Ensure that site activity are performed safely, efficiently, and with quality which meets contract/project requirements and business objectives.
- Participate in developing plans for the site supervision works during Installation and commissioning.
- Manage and coordinate with Business Lines PM/PE the variables that could come during the construction and commissioning phases.
- Lead, manage and coordinate site assigned to site supervision, inspections, and/or commissioning activities
- Monitor and report daily/weekly to Project Manager and to other stakeholders, as instructed by PM.
- Monitor the spent vs budgeted man-days.
- Coordinate the HSE activities, ensure HSE training is provided to Engineering and Construction teams.
- In conjunction with WHS teams; monitor safe working conditions for all personnel on-site.
- Conducting investigations and reporting on any accidents, near misses, or incidents to the Project Manager.
- Maintain internal and external communication and reporting on-site activities/commissioning.
- Provide feedback and lessons learned information for the development of the site and commissioning procedures, plans, and instructions
- Work to improve the site and commissioning process tools and templates
- 5+ years Site management experience
- Sound experience delivering civil and electrical construction projects
- Strong practical experience in renewable project delivery (Desirable = Energy storage/batteries)
- Strong attentions to detail
- Good financial and budget monitoring skills
- Experience dealing with ElectraNet, AEMO & ALG
- Flexible roster available
- Outstanding communication skills
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact Randstad's Power & Energy specialist, Tom Kerwood on .
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.