You will work at the Herbalife distribution center in Venray. You work closely with your own team. Teamwork is important at Herbalife. You help each other and you can ask questions to everyone. Herbalife was founded in 1980. And is part of the EMEA group, which is active in 52 countries.
Besides teamwork, Herbalife also let you enjoy their products. Just to give you a little extra, during the breaks you can make a shake (their number 1 product) or a candy bar or crips. Also they provide twice per week fresh fruit.
The warehouse is located in Venray, since 1998. It's easy to reach by car from places like Boxmeer, Gemert, Helmond en Venlo.
Are looking for a physical and active job? Do you want to work fulltime (or parttime)? Do you live a 30 kilometer radius around Venray? Then we are looking for you!
As a warehouse employee/order picker at Herbalife, you make sure that our customers are packed correctly, neatly and on time. You do this together with a team of +/- 22 motivated co-workers. Together you provide the picking and packing of various Herbalife products for 12 different countries.
You always start with a training by a buddy. He or she will help you explain what you have to do, to also provide the right quality for the customers. And also to give you a soft landing in your new working space.
Do you have already have some logistic experience, we will try to crosstrain you quicker. So that, you can create more variety in the work.
We are looking for the right candidates, who can match up the following requirements:
- You like to do physical work;
- You can speak and understand English (because of the safety guidelines)
- You live in Venray (or within a 30 kilometer radius);
- You are available for at least 3 days, but 4 or 5 days is definitely possible;
- You can work accurately
- (If you already have logistics experience, you can develop yourself even faster. Herbalife also uses EPT trucks and reach trucks, so if you have certificates for them, you will also be deployed there)
When you come to work at Herbalife, we want it to be as long as possible. Like everyone else, you start with a temporary contract, but if the work goes well, this can be converted to a contract for an indefinite period or even a permanent contract.
For your work at Herbalife you get:
• A gross salary of € 11 per hour and extra's of 30% before 07:00 a.m. and after 18:00 p.m.
• You then earn € 14.30 gross per hour. On Saturday the extra is even 50%, so then you would earn €16,50 per hour.
• 8% of your salary accrued for holiday hours;
• 8% holiday pay.
• Travel allowance from 10 km one way up to a maximum of € 8.00 per day;
• After 26 weeks worked accrual of pension, for which Olympia pays the basic premium.
In addition to all this, Olympia is Inhouse present at Herbalife. This gives you a lot of contact with Olympia and ensures, among other things, the following:
• A personal tour of Herbalife before you start. This way you can see exactly what you are going to do and you get a good idea of the good working atmosphere.
• Personal guidance and attention from the 2 in-house consultants. If you have a question, you can always contact them!
• A personal face that you know and that you speak to. You are not and never will be a number!
What are you waiting for? Apply to this vacancy and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Natuurlijk als je Nederlandstalig bent, kun je zeker reageren. We zijn op zoek naar parttime en fulltime beschikbare kandidaten. Je start op een uitzendcontract maar een vaste aanstelling op termijn zeker tot de mogelijkheden behoort. Wil je parttime werken (20 tot 32 uur), neem ook dan zeker contact met ons op.