Singapore Telecommunication Pvt Ltd
The role of the Service Delivery and Operations Engineer is to deliver projects (build, expand, enhance) on the Networks Cloud and follow through with the operations and maintenance of it to ensure that it meets the service level targets.
- Involve in technical planning, implementation and delivery for enhancement projects
- Develop and review test cases for the service
- Perform system and service testing to roll-out new related products and services.
- Responsible for supporting the daily operation of servers (HW & SW mainly in Linux OS) and storage systems.
- System and Platform Patch loading, implementation of software and hardware upgrades
- Perform and coordinate disaster recovery activity expeditiously in times of service disruptions so as to minimize service downtime and revenue loss.
- Develop playbook and scripts to automate processes to improve operational efficiency
- May need to work outside normal working hours to carry out upgrades and patch loading as such activities may disrupt services.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A good engineering or computing degree
- Basic knowledge on Linux Operating System
- Basic knowledge on IP networking fundamentals
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Self-driven and highly motivated