Are you experienced Estimator, managing customer enquiries and analysing requirements to provide detailed costings and quotations? Are you confident reading engineering drawings to estimate labour content? If so, we could have the perfect role to enhance your career!
We have a new opportunity for an Estimator to join our client based in Stockton-on-Tees.
This is a permanent role with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer working for a Company with over 100 years experience providing fabrication and engineering services to multiple markets. Responsibilities:
- Manage customer enquiries and analyse requirements to provide fully substantiated and detailed costings together with comprehensive quotations
- Interpret and read engineering drawings, carry out material take-offs and estimate labour content
- Obtain material and sub-contract prices
- Methodically compile process and schedules
- Prepare quotations
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship with appropriate qualifications along with experience within fabrication
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, with a friendly approachable manner
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply for this Estimator position.