I am currently partnering with a leading Freight Forwarder based in Manchester, who are looking for an experience European Road freight professional to join their ever growing business. This role is a key position within the department.
Hours of work - Mon- Fri, 9AM - 5PM
Essential Duties and responsibilities: -
- To work closely with line manager at an operational/commercial level and to assist in developing this department.
- Supply chain negotiation
- Sales invoice creation and purchase invoice passing.
- Coordinating freight movements to and from the Eu
- Conduct operational role in European road transport.
- Imports and Exports duties
- Experience within Road Freight
- European Market Knowledge of Full, Part and Groupage sectors for both Import and Export.
- Comprehensive IT skills in freight systems, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Customs Processes / Document Knowledge for Import / Export
- Other spoken languages, Great bonus but not essential.