We are recruiting European and UK Road Freight Customer Service Team Members for our well established client based in Manchester
* Support the team to secure new lanes for existing customers.
* Support the team to buy better for existing customers and achieve increased profit margins
* Consolidation services - ambient and temp controlled.
* Warehousing - transit shed / consolidation facility
* European and UK Domestic
* Freight exchange platform
* Import / Export Customs
* Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing customers booking - quotes summarizing information, identifying trends - volumes moving to market sectors.
* Ensure customer SOP's are updated to support operational team handling the accounts
* Work with FD to ensure all accounts are credit checked prior to quoting
* Weekly call over of existing Customers
* Report any new or lost business
* Monday - Friday 08:30- 17:00
Salary dependent on Experience