Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation is
a long term care nursing facility located in Martinsville, IN. With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities and Duties Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation
is seeking a Facility Bus Driver to
Qualifications and Skills
- Maintain preventive vehicle maintenance
- Complete all appropriate paperwork on a timely basis
- Keep open communications with Social Service regarding scheduled appointments and scheduled changes.
- Maintain residence safety according to company policy during transport.
- Communicate any medical information obtained during residents appointment to Director of Nursing or Assistant Director of Nursing and/or charge nurse.
- High School Diploma.
- Must possess a valid driver license.
- Must have an excellent driving record.
- Experience preferred with driving large vehicles, such as vans or small buses.
- Knowledge of laws regarding passenger safety.
- CNA highly preferred
Wed love for you to grow with us! Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation
Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
- Tuition Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Come join Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation's
team where we work to make a difference. Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.