Field Service Engineer - Forklifts
£25,000 - £29,000 Basic Salary + Company Vehicle, Pension, Overtime and additional benefits
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of materials handling equipment and are looking for experienced engineers to join the team in a regional field service position.
The company have been established for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation for training and developing their staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company that are going from strength to strength through their expansion.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Field based position, visiting customer sites to service a variety of materials handling equipment
* Reactive maintenance and repair of equipment in the field
* Provide excellent customer service and represent the company in a professional manner at all times
* Comfortable working in heavy industrial environments and frequently working outdoors
Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in a field based engineering role
* Strong background in the forklift engineering sector
* Experience of working with auto electrics
* Excellent communication skills
* Can do attitude and a willingness to undertake training and development opportunities
* £25,000 - £29,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
* Fully expensed company vehicle
* Full training plan
* Full PPE, Tools, Laptop, Phone, Pension
* Additional earnings through overtime at x1.5 and x2
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact the managing consultant for this position on or call on
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment.
Field service engineer, mobile engineer, maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, workshop engineer, forklift engineer, plant fitter, materials handling, lifting equipment, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Yorkshire, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham