Field Service Engineer - Garage Equipment
South East - London/Essex/Kent (Multiple Roles Available)
£30,000 - £34,000 +Door to Door + Overtime + Training + Van + Benefits
Are you an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, an Automotive Technician or an Ex Forces engineer who wants to be fully trained to become a Garage Equipment Engineer?
This role is ideal for someone looking for regular overtime, training but with a Monday to Friday only role with weekends purely as an option.
The company are a market leader in the garage equipment industry and are expanding their operations.
The role involves responding to breakdowns of Garage Equipment such as vehicle lifts, air tools and related equipment, with multiple positions available, you will be covering a regional patch in the South East of England. The role is Monday to Friday, paid door to door and has the option of as little or as much overtime in the week on overtime as you'd like. There is an excellent benefits package on offer, you will also be supported and financed through qualifications and formal training.
This is an excellent chance to join a market leading, well established organisation, covering a local patch.
* Field Service Engineer - Regional patch
* Visiting some prestigious A-Grade clients within the automotive sector
* Preventative and Reactive Maintenance of Garage Equipment
* Varied and challenging role working on vehicle lifts, tyre balancers, wheel aligners, compressors and more
* Monday to Friday - Door to door pay
* Multi skilled engineer with a strong customer focus
* Previous experience working with electrics, hydraulics and mechanics
* Applications welcome from Garage Equipment engineers, lifting equipment, plant machinery, forklifts, REME and similar background
* Full Driving License
* Electro-Mechanical skillset
Consultant: George Mallett
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact the managing consultant for this position on or call on
Revorec Recruitment Solutions is a specialist recruiter for Engineering, IT and Science roles ranging from mid to senior level positions. Please be aware that we will only accept applications from candidates that have a valid work permit to work in the UK. By applying to this job you are confirming that you do not hold a criminal record and that you know of no legal reason why you would be ineligible for employment.
Service Engineer, Field Service, Mobile Engineer, Mobile Technician, Mechanic, Garage Equipment, Hydraulics, Tools, Pneumatics, Wheel alignment, Forces, Automotive, Cars, Vehicles, REME, Engineer, Technician, Tracking, Automotive, Cars, Electrical, Mechanical,