Field Service Engineer - Surrey
Salary: Up to 34,000 basic + Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday - 42.5 Hours
We are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer - Forklift to join our team and work in the Field Service Engineering department. This role is based in Surrey and the successful candidate will provide service, maintenance and repair of forklifts.
Your duties will include:
- Perform repairs, service and maintenance of forklift machinery
- Provide technical support and customer service to clients
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Update job records and document service reports
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment for defects
- Propose and implement solutions to improve productivity
- Follow safety regulations and guidelines
- Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with company policy
- Maintain a clean and neat working environment
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in field service engineering of Forklifts or any transferable skills
- Knowledge and understanding of forklift machinery
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Understanding of safety regulations and guidelines
- Clean driving licence
If this sounds like a role that interests you, apply for immediate consideration and an interview. For further details about the role, please get in touch.
Consultant - Jack Adams
Octane Recruitment are a leading Recruitment agency specialising in Automotive, Motor trade, Engineering, OEM and various related industries.
We are recruiting across the UK for Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic, Commercial Vehicle Technician, Diagnostic Technician, Senior Technician, Master Technician, Mobile Vehicle Technician, PDI Technician, Prep Technician, MOT Tester, Fast Fit Technician, LCV Technician, Light Commercial Technician, HGV Technician, Bus Technician, LGV Technician, HGV Engineer, HGV Mechanic, HGV Fitter
Octane Recruitment cover a variety of different sectors including Technical, Mechanical, Engineering, Sales, Service, Aftersales, Bodyshop, Fleet & Rental Management, Accounts, Finance, Marketing, & Payroll, Managerial, Logistics, Parts, Administration, Call Centre / Contact Centre, Senior Appointments, Head Office Positions and Confidential Appointments.
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.