Fire Alarm/Senior Service Engineer
Hall & Kay
London & South East
Due to continued business growth, a new position has been created within the H&K Service Department, to support the existing team.
This role offers already experienced fire alarm commissioning engineers an excellent chance to develop and progress within the fire sector, including working with the latest technology in fire alarms.
Successful applicants would receive full training on all our range of products. This is conducted by way of manufactures and industry recognised training courses or using our dedicated product training facilities in house.
Successful applicants would enjoy a challenging and varied role within our company.
Successful applicants would be provided with a company vehicle plus fuel card, mobile phone, test equipment and all Specialist equipment.
We offer a competitive salary with overtime. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with others. Working in a fast-paced environment, the Fire Engineer will be responsible for conducting fire inspections and will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of equipment required to perform these inspections.
Essential skills & requirements:
• The Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer must be hands on project delivery and integrating Fire alarm systems also carry out PPM
• The Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer will be offering service, maintenance and technical support where needed
• The Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer will be surveying and supporting on quotes and designs
• The Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer will be commissioning and hand-over to the client
• The Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer will be acting as a point of contact for the client
• Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
• Occasional cover in other areas and staying away.
• You will hold a full UK driving license
• You would have excellent communication skills
• You can work well as part of a team or under your own initiative
• You shall have a strong focus on customer service and quality of work
• You will have proven experience in fire alarm systems maintenance
• Monday to Friday
• Have you completed any FIA or equivalent training?
• You will be part of an on-call rota (standby and overtime applies)?
• Fire alarm systems maintenance: 2 years (required)
• Driving Licence (required)
Applicants must be reliable, punctual, good team players and have good communication skills.