Fire and Security Installation/Service Engineer required. Our client is an established Fire and Security company that has been running over 30 years. They specialise in Fire/intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Controls and Door Entry. As they are UK wide, they are looking for engineers in the Cambridge, High Wycombe, Birmingham and Bristol areas, with all these position coming about due to the growth of the business.
Successful candidates will have a thorough knowledge of fire and intruder alarms, as well as access controls, CCTV and door entry over the Residential/Commercial Sectors. Candidates must also be open to a mobile role and potentially expanding into providing quotations/surveys.
Installation/Service Engineer Position Overview
- Installing and servicing Fire alarms, Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access controls and Door entry on a commercial and residential basis.
Installation/Service Engineer Position Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in the Commercial/Residential sector Installing and servicing CCTV, Access controls and Fire/Intruder Alarms. Door entry advantageous.
- Ability to provider Quotations/surveys advantageous.
- 18th Edition Advantageous
- CSCS card advantageous
- FIA advantageous.
Installation/Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £32,000
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Overtime available
- Travel paid
- Holiday: 20 days+ 8BH
- Working hours: 8am- 4:30pm
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.