Installation/Service Engineer required. Our client is a well-established Fire and Security company that has been in the industry for over 30 years in the North West Peterborough area. The role has come up to bring the position in house on a permanent basis. This position will be installation biased.
Successful candidates will have experience installing and servicing Fire alarms, Intruder alarms, Access Controls, CCTV, gates and barriers. Candidates must have an up to date knowledge of regulations and are happy to be in a static, site based role. These sites will be all over the industrial, residential and commercial sectors.
Installation/Service Engineer Position Overview
- Installing and servicing Fire alarms, intruder alarms, access controls, CCTV, gates and barriers
- Using systems such as Galaxy, Advanced and Axis
Installation/Service Engineer Position Requirements
- CSCS card (can obtain before on boarding)
- IPAF advantageous
- Good experience installing and servicing in the fire and security industry
- Open to call out 1 in 4 weeks.
Installation/Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £25,000- £30,000
- Company Van
- Company credit card.
- Holiday: 20 days + 8BH
- Working hours 8-4:30 with overtime at 1.5 times.
- Travel paid
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.