We are looking for an Engineer to join our team of Fire Protection Engineers providing our clients with the following services: -
- Supply, Surveys, Recharging & Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers, Fire Blankets & Hose Reels
- Testing of Wet & Dry Riser systems & Fire Hydrants
- Fire & Smoke Damper Inspection & Maintenance (inc. fire stopping / fire batt)
- Fire Safety & Escape Route Signage Surveys, supply & fitting
- Other Mechanical & Marine Fire Safety equipment works
The candidate should be dedicated, committed, loyal with a good engineering understanding, good communication & customer relation skills, have a valid UK driving license, be willing to learn, be hard working as a team player or alone. Ideally someone with Fire Safety industry experience, a knowledge and understanding of RR(FS)05 & BS5306. Salary will depend upon experience / BAFE / FIA / FPA etc.
The role will lead to a company vehicle once qualified (over 21 years of age) / competent and all uniform, PPE, mobile phone, equipment will be issued.