They are currently seeking an experienced Fire & Security Engineer based in West Midlands.
The role for the Fire & Security Engineer will involve;
• Maintenance, servicing and fault finding on a range of equipment, including fire alarm panels, intruder alarms, access control and CCTV equipment.
• Covering the company's call-out rota on a 1 week in 6 basis.
• Providing technical assistance, liaising directly with clients via phone or attending site where necessary.
• Working to a quota of jobs, completing them within the given timescale, updating the company PDA when required and jobs are completed.
To be considered for this role, you will have;
• At least 3 years' experience servicing and maintaining a range of equipment, including but not limited to fire alarm panels, intruder alarms, access control and CCTV equipment.
• Ideally FIA Units 1 & 5, however this is not an essential requirement.
• A full UK driving license.
• Ideally an ECS or CSCS card to access certain sites. This role offers a competitive package, including;
• A basic salary up to £32,000.
• Paid travel time after the first 30 minutes.
• Call-outs paid at door to door travel time
• Company pension scheme.
• Company perks scheme, including health discounts and cheaper gym memberships.
• Company van, with optional personal use and a phone.
Fire, Security, CCTV , FIA