Unity Forest Products
Forklift Operator in Yuba City, CA, 95992
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Paid time off and 401(k)
Full time, Permanent - Must be able to work nights and Saturdays.
Monday - Friday: 12pm-8pm, Saturday 6am-1pm
Minimum 1year Forklift / Sawmill Lumber experience
1. Worker completes a safety checklist for forklift every day.
2. Works under the supervision of Shipping Manager. Worker performs the tasks below and may perform other duties as assigned.
3. Worker goes over truckload orders with the dispatcher on a daily basis.
4. Worker puts truck loads in staging bays in the order the trucks will be coming in.
5. Worker keeps shipping bays organized and clean.
6. Worker ensures that each truckload has had the appropriate paperwork stamped by Unity Forest Products prior to unloading the truck. Worker signs the trucker's shipping manifest after unloading.
7. Worker unloads trucks and places units in the appropriate bays.
8. Worker ensures old stock is rotated to the front of bays and new stock is placed in the back of bays to ensure ease of cleaning out old stock.
9. Worker ensures special orders are priority and put in the correct bay, milling, milling in transit, or custom milling bays.
10. Worker pulls orders. Worker retags units which have had orders pulled from them and turns in copies of retags to the office at the end of each shift.
11. Worker writes on the orders for which material has been pulled which bay the material has been placed.