Graduate Engineering Geologist
No experience required!
We have an exciting opportunity in North London for a graduate engineering geologist to get hands on experience within the geotechnical contaminated land industry with one of the UK's leading, award winning ground investigation specialists.
This graduate engineering geologist role is based in North London and will suit someone with a passion for geology, so please read below if you are looking for site work in varied projects.
Graduate engineering geologist package:
- Competitive salary 24,000
- Full training
- Access to the geotechnical contaminated land industry
- Generous pension
- Use of company vehicle
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible benefits
What we are looking for:
- A bright, ambitious driven individual, who is willing to learn and progress
- Passion for geology
- Good communication skills
- BSc/Msc in Geology or closely related subject
- Full UK driving licence
- Based in or near North London
Typical graduate engineering geologist duties will include: soil and ground monitoring, geotechnical testing, ground investigation report preparation, geo-environmental risk assessments and geo-environmental sampling within a team of highly skilled and experienced geo-environmental and geotechnical engineers.