Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
Salary: 25,000 - 27,000
Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in the geotechnical and ground investigation industry? This is the role for you! An exciting opportunity for a geotechnical engineer to join a team of specialists in London, has presented itself. The role provides excellent prospects for thorough training, support and career development in a well-established engineering consultancy.
The Graduate Geotechnical Engineer role offers:
- A top salary ( 25,000 - 27,000).
- A brilliant company benefits and pension scheme.
- Excellent accredited training to help kickstart your career.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Great location for easy commute.
The successful Graduate Geotechnical Engineer will be working on a wide variety of projects, supervising rigs, writing factual, interpretive and design reports and ensuring projects run efficiently by following guidance and focusing on training.
To be considered for the Graduate Geotechnical Engineer role you will:
- Have a degree in geotechnical engineering or civil engineering (with a focus on ground investigation and soil mechanics).
- Live in or near to central London.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and be willing to travel for work.
- Be willing to show enthusiasm to learn and apply knowledge.
- Have the full right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this or other roles in Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical Engineering roles please do not hesitate to contact Beth Young on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to (url removed). This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.